Tips against spring tiredness
- Exercise in the fresh air often works wonders.
- Sunlight lifts your spirit through the generation of Serotonin.
- Eat lots of fresh fruit, whole meal products, vegetables and nuts. Avoid too many sweets and fast food, in order to bring your metabolism in gear.
- Alternating hot and cold showers in the morning will stimulate your circulation and will also work against Cellulites. You should always stop with a cold shower.
- Drink reduced amounts of alcohol, coffee or black tea. These beverages cause tiredness and inactivity.
- Drink as much as possible. The suggested quantity is between 2-3 litres per day (still water or herbal tea).